Wavy hair, also known as beach waves, is the perfect effortless look for any spring or summer occasion. This style works great for every hair length or texture. Plus, there's no better way to welcome warmer weather than getting your hair ready with this summer fun style. If you want waves like Drew Barrymore, you've come to the right place. Here's how:
- Blow dry your hair using Label M Sea Salt spray, which gives a beachy texture and holds curl.
- Next, grab your 1-inch clipless iron. I prefer the Enzo Milano Clipless Curling Iron. If you don't own a clipless wand, it's not a problem. You can use your old curling iron by opening the tong and wrapping your hair around the iron.
- Start with 1- to 2-inch sections at the nape of your neck. Point the clipless iron downward and wrap your hair around the iron from top to bottom, leaving the last 1 to 2 inches of hair out. It's important not to wrap the last 1 to 2 inches of your hair. This will give you waves, rather than curls.
- Repeat this technique throughout the hair until you have added waves to all sections.
- Blow dry your hair on high setting while spraying shine spray at the same time. I like Label M's spray shine. This will help loosen up your curls and help you to create a wavy hair texture.
For more hair inspiration from Jenny, check out Confessions of a Hairstylist.