10. Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer, $190
1 / 11
This lightweight dryer with a powerful motor (and big buzz-factor) will get the job done fast.
9. BaByliss PRO 2800 Super Turbo Hair Dryer, $67
2 / 11
With six heat and speed settings and ionic technology, this dryer is a user-reviewed favorite.
8. Revlon 1875W Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Dryer, $25
3 / 11
With all the bells and whistles at an affordable price, there's a reason this hair dryer is hugely popular.
7. T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i Dryer, $250
4 / 11
Call it the Rolls-Royce of hair dryers. This zippy model is popular and an editor fave.
6. Elchim 2001 Professional Hair Dryer, $80
5 / 11
This editor favorite is light, fast, and a total classic.
5. BaByliss Pro Tourmaline Titanium 3000 Dryer, $80
6 / 11
This powerful dryer with tourmaline ceramic technology gets rave user reviews across the board.
4. Solia 1875W Thermal Ionic Hair Dryer, $90
7 / 11
A popular editors' pick, this dryer has ionic technology for a smooth finish.
3. Conair Infiniti Pro Dryer, $35
8 / 11
Tourmaline ceramic technology at a price that makes it popular and an editors' fave.
2. Harry Josh Pro Tools Pro Dryer 2000, $250
9 / 11
This model with big buzz is lightweight, long-lasting, and uses less energy than other dryers.
1. Sedu Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Hair Dryer, $175
10 / 11
This powerful dryer lets you switch the ion technology on and off for more shine or more body -- cool! Oh, and the user and editor reviews rave.
Rank & Style
11 / 11
If you liked this list, you might also like: