10. Conair Infiniti Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron, $45
1 / 11
This affordable straightener heats up within 15 seconds and tames frizzy strands. It's a favorite among reviewers.
9. Remington Digital Anti-Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, $15
2 / 11
Anti-static technology and a crazy-good price make this styling tool a reviewer favorite.
8. CHI Ceramic Hairstyling Iron, $100
3 / 11
This iron is an investment but its always-even temperature and color-protecting technology makes it a user favorite.
7. Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic Styling Iron 1, $160
4 / 11
This styling tool isn't just for straightening. Its revolutionary design lets you create multiple styles without damaging your strands, making it an editor favorite.
6. Drybar Smooth Operator Flatiron, $125
5 / 11
This new straightener from the much-buzzed-about hair hotspot Dry Bar boasts a thin design and cheerful color.
5. BaByliss PRO's Nano Titanium Straightening Iron, $140
6 / 11
This ultra-thin, ultra-light model is a favorite among users.
4. HSI Professional Flat Iron, $100
7 / 11
Users love the ceramic and tourmaline plates on this straightener because they make hair shinier and silkier.
3. Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron, $80
8 / 11
Reviewers rave that this iron not only perfectly straightens hair, but also creates incredible shine and smoothness.
2. Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron, $130
9 / 11
Loved by the pros and considered one of the best straighteners on the market, this model from Sedu is a great investment.
1. GHD Classic 1-Inch Styler, $185
10 / 11
This model is expensive but editors and users alike agree it's worth the price tag. It allows you to create multiple styles and has an automatic shut-off so you don't have to worry that you've left it on when you rush out the door.
Rank & Style
11 / 11