10. Conair Infiniti Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron, $45
1 / 11VIEW ALL
This affordable straightener heats up within 15 seconds and tames frizzy strands. It's a favorite among reviewers.
9. Remington Digital Anti-Static Ceramic Hair Straightener, $15
2 / 11VIEW ALL
Anti-static technology and a crazy-good price make this styling tool a reviewer favorite.
8. CHI Ceramic Hairstyling Iron, $100
3 / 11VIEW ALL
This iron is an investment but its always-even temperature and color-protecting technology makes it a user favorite.
7. Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic Styling Iron 1, $160
4 / 11VIEW ALL
This styling tool isn't just for straightening. Its revolutionary design lets you create multiple styles without damaging your strands, making it an editor favorite.
6. Drybar Smooth Operator Flatiron, $125
5 / 11VIEW ALL
This new straightener from the much-buzzed-about hair hotspot Drybar boasts a thin design and cheerful color.
5. BaByliss PRO's Nano Titanium Straightening Iron, $140
4. HSI Professional Flat Iron, $100
7 / 11VIEW ALL
Users love the ceramic and tourmaline plates on this straightener because they make hair shinier and silkier.
3. Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron, $80
8 / 11VIEW ALL
Reviewers rave that this iron not only perfectly straightens hair, but also creates incredible shine and smoothness.
2. Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron, $130
9 / 11VIEW ALL
Loved by the pros and considered one of the best straighteners on the market, this model from Sedu is a great investment.
1. GHD Classic 1-Inch Styler, $185
10 / 11VIEW ALL
This model is expensive but editors and users alike agree it's worth the price tag. It allows you to create multiple styles and has an automatic shut-off so you don't have to worry that you've left it on when you rush out the door.
Rank & Style
11 / 11VIEW ALL