Nothing says it's summer like a cute boho hairstyle! This easy hair tutorial with a half-up lace braid and bubble braid is no exception. It has that cute boho-vibe that's casual enough for conquering just about anything on those hot summer days, but stylish enough to still turn heads. Wear it with a laidback dress or denim jeans and a kimono for the perfect warm weather look.
Follow the steps below to achieve this hairstyle:
1. Divide your hair in a middle part and take a small piece of hair from the front on one side.
2. Divide the piece in two parts.
3. Start to make a fishtail braid. Take a small piece of hair from the upper strand and cross it over to the lower strand.
4. Then take a small piece of hair from the lower strand and cross it over to the upper strand.
5. Now cross a small piece of hair from the upper strand to the lower strand again and add a piece of hair from next to the braid and cross also this one over to the lower strand.
6. Continue braiding like this but add only hair next to the braid when it's time to cross the hair from the upper strand to the lower strand, this is how you create a lace braid. When you have added hair all the way to the middle of the back of your hair secure the braid temporarily with a small elastic.
7. Braid the same way on the other side and secure the two braids together in the back. Take out the two temporary elastics.
8. Now divide the hair of the ends of the two braids in two parts and make a fishtail braid.
9. Secure it after an inch or so with a small elastic.
10. Pull on it to create volume. Continue to make a few "bubble" braids like this. How many depends on the length of your hair.
Now you have a cute boho summer hairstyle!
For more hair tutorials like this visit Yet Another Beauty Site.