If you want a hairstyle that is a bit more edgy and has attitude, then try this "warrior princess" look! It looks amazing and at the same time is great for keeping the hair out of your face. Use a rat tail comb to make clean parts, and with some patience and arm strength you will have the coolest looking hairstyle! Follow the steps below to get the look:
1. Divide your hair first in a middle part. Then work on one of the sides first. Make a new parting half an inch or so below the middle part then make another one half an inch below that one . Secure away the top part for later to start working on the lower part.
2. Just underneath the lower part you are working on put a clip to keep that hair out of the way so it will not get tangled up while making your braid.
3. Now pick up three strands of hair.
4. Start making your lace braid. Cross the upper strand over the middle strand then cross the lower strand over the middle strand. Now add some hair to the upper strand before you cross it over the middle strand. To the lower strand you don't add hair you simply cross it over the middle strand like before. This is how you create a lace braid, adding hair only to one side!
5. Braid like this all the way to the crown area and then continue without adding hair, secure the hair with an elastic.
6. Then make a lacebraid with the upper part that you sectioned off before! Secure it with an elastic.
7. Now section off the hair on the other side of the middle part like you did on the first side. First make a lacebraid with the lower section of the two and then do one more on the upper part. Secure them with small elastics.
You can finish this hairstyle in two ways; I chose to leave the braids hanging, but you can also gather the four lacebraids together and make a top bun with them.
For more hair tutorials like this visit Yet Another Beauty Site.