Wedding season is coming up, and if you are getting married this summer and looking for beautiful wedding hair to wear on your big day look no further. This three flower braid updo is romantic, beautiful, and perfect for your big day. It's easy enough to do yourself (or have somebody do to you), and it's a timeless, elegant look that's sure to look flawless in photos.
Just follow these steps:
1. Gather some hair from the top of the head and start a three strand braid slightly to the right side of the middle.
2. Pull on the edge of the braid to create the petals of the flower.
3. Secure the braid with a small elastic.
4. Roll up the flower braid towards the base of the braid with the "petals" on the outside.
5. Secure it in place with bobby pins.
6. Gather some hair below the first braid slightly to the left of the first one and make a new three strand braid. Then once again pull on the edges of the braid, secure with an elastic, roll it up and secure in place with bobby pins.
7. For the third time make a three strand braid with the rest of the hair slightly to the left of the second one and do the same procedure as before: pull on the edge to create the petals of the flower and secure the end with an elastic.
8. Then roll it up and secure it in place just behind the ear.
Now you have a beautiful wedding hair updo! For more hair tutorials like this visit Yet Another Beauty Site.