Who doesn't dream of having sexy rock 'n' roll hair? This rock 'n' roll curl has been seen all over the runway this year and is a staple look on celebrities like the Olsen twins. Watch my video and follow my easy step-by-step directions below to achieve this bad girl look that will make all boys drool.
For this look you’ll need:
- A curling spray (I used KMS Hair Play Spray Wax)
- 1¼-inch curling iron
- Start with dry hair and section your hair off from ear to ear.
- Take your curling iron and, with the iron pointing downward, wrap 1- to 2-inch sections around the iron with the tong open. (Note: It’s important not to curl the last 1 to 2 inches of hair on each strand.)
- When working with the sections in front of the ear, make sure to curl the hair going away from the face.
- After your hair is completely curled. Spritz with KMS Hairplay Spray Wax while using a blow dryer on medium heat to grunge up your hair texture.
Get more hair tips and tricks from Jenny at Confessions of a Hairstylist.