A ponytail is an easy way to style your hair on a busy day, but sometimes it can get a bit boring. If you want to try something different, then this pretty weaved ponytail is a great way to transform the typical into something special. And, I promise you, it's quick and easy to do! I chose to do it on straight hair but you can also do it on curly or wavy hair. With straight hair, you get a sleek effect. With curly hair, the look is more romantic.
Follow these steps to get the look:
1. Section your hair from a bit behind the ears all the way around on both sides. Put the rest of the hair in a low ponytail.
2. Divide the hair in two parts. Take the front one and twist the hair from about the middle and down.
3. Now secure it in the back at the base of the ponytail.
4. Do the same on the other side.
5. Now take the section of hair that is left, twist it like before and secure at the base of the ponytail. Do the same on the other side.
Finished! Now you have a pretty ponytail with a woven detail!
For more fresh styles from Ulrika, go to Yet Another Beauty Site.