Remember the infinity braid? So pretty, right! Definitely a favorite of mine. This half-up infinity braid is equally pretty, but with a trendier, edgier feel to it. I love it as a hairstyle for going out, but it also works as an everyday hairstyle if you have some extra time to get ready. It works on medium length hair to long, and on all hair textures.
You may find it a bit difficult the first time you do it on yourself, but don't give up. Once you have the technique down, it's an easy hairstyle to add to your repertoire!
1. Take a piece of hair from the front and divide it into two pieces, the left and the right strand.
2. Pick up a piece of hair from the front on the right side next to where you picked up the first piece of hair.
3. Cross it under the right strand.
4. And then over the left strand.
5. Pick up a new piece of hair on the left side.
6. Join it together with the strand you already have.
7. Then cross them both under the left strand.
8. And over the right strand.
9. Continue like this, picking up a new strand and joining it together with the one you already have, crossing them under and over.
10. When it is time to finish the braid join the three strands together and secure with a small elastic. Cover the elastic with some hair, secure it in place with a bobby pin and you're done!
For more tutorials like this visit me at Yet Another Beauty Site.