The hair goddess has spoken. Vlogger Lilith Moon has finally answered all of our prayers and has created a full-length tutorial on how to do this gorgeous, wear-anywhere waterfall bun. Easy? Yes. Beautiful? Absolutely. Perfect for medium-length hair, you can wear it to the office, to school, or even out with your friends for a fabulous look that keeps all of your hair out of your face. Watch the full-length video below and learn from the goddess herself.
1. Section off the part of your hair you will be braiding, putting the rest into a high ponytail to keep it out of the way.
2. Create a waterfall braid with the hair you have sectioned off.
3. Incorporate all of the loose hair into your braid and tie it off with a clear elastic band to hold the style.
4. Put the remaining hair into a bun, making sure to incorporate the strands you discarded while creating your waterfall braid.
5. Use bobby pins to secure the bun.
So there you have it! A chic, easy updo you can wear anywhere. To see more of Lilith's hair tutorials, visit her YouTube channel and get ready to be inspired.