Every time Selena Gomez steps out on stage, we're left wondering how she does it. With her flawless hair, to-die-for costumes and glammed-out makeup, it's easy to understand why she's the most followed person on Instagram. Though the Kill em' With Kindness singer does not shy away from the spotlight, she isn't usually someone who dishes out her on-tour beauty secrets. Until now.
Gomez's make-up artist, Melissa Murdick, recently released a quick video tutorial on how to recreate one of her most adored copper smokey eye looks from Selena's Revival Tour. The best part? There are only six easy-to-follow steps.
Follow these directions by Murdick herself and get the glam look in minutes:
- First use a medium copper eye shadow on the lid and into the crease of the eye in an elongated shape.
- To add more definition, use a slightly deeper eye shadow in the outer corner and in the crease.
- Next use your favorite black liquid liner to create a smooth line on the lashes, extending outwards and upwards at the outer corner. Feel free to make the line a bit thicker from the middle of the eye to the outer corner.
- For more of a '60s look and a bit more drama, add a pair of false lashes.
- Next clean up underneath the eye. Using a small brush and a medium brown shadow, add definition underneath the lash line.
- Finish by filling in the brows and brushing them up and you are all done.
Watch the entire tutorial below.