What I Used:
- Eyeko Liquid Metal Eyeliner in Black Onyx
- Slate eye shadow by LORAC
- Fawn eye shadow by Sigma
- L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes
- Use a liquid eyeliner to draw a simple line across your lash line. When you get to the end, draw the little bat ears where the winged flick would normally be and began drawing the bat’s wings freehand. Make sure to create a nice curve in the shape so it still looks like an extension of your eyeliner.
- Fill in the shape with liquid liner.
- To add a little smokiness to the look, apply a gray eye shadow all along your lower lash line.
- To blend out this color apply a mushroom color over the darker gray.
- Finished the look off with some mascara, and that’s it!
Get more makeup tips from Teni at Miss Maven.