What I Used:
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC30
- Bobbi Brown Eye shadow Base in Bone
- White eye shadow by LORAC
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Caviar Ink
- Small synthetic brush
- Sephora Jumbo Liner in Turquoise
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in Gilded
- BH Cosmetics Creme Luxe Lipstick in Pop Cultured
- Before you began working on the eyes, cover your entire face, including your lips, with a concealer.
- Start the eyes by covering your lids from lash line to brows with an off-white shaodow. Then use a white shadow to layer over your eyes, creating a nice matte white all over.
- Next, take a black gel eyeliner and use a small synthetic brush to draw the shape of the eyes over your lids. (Tip: You’ll have to be able to keep one eye open while you draw on the closed one!)
- Once you have the overall shape, go ahead and draw in the “pupil” of the eye and fill it in with the black gel liner, being sure to leave a tiny white space in each one to create dimension.
- Use a blue eyeliner to create the "iris," filling in between the lines.
- Using the black gel liner, draw lashes just above your eyebrows. Draw them any style you’d like!
- To create that stark “lash line,” cover your brows with an eyeliner like Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in Gilded.
- Moving on to the nose, use the same black gel liner to draw the shape of the cat nose at the very tip of your nose.
- Use a small synthetic brush to fill the nose shape in with a bright lipstick.
- You can’t have a cat look without whiskers! Use the gel liner to draw three flicks across each side of your face. Remember, this is a cartoon look so feel free to exaggerate!
- Finish off the look with a little powder to set the makeup and you’re done. Just be sure you practice keeping your eyes closed!
Get more makeup tips from Teni at Miss Maven.