We're all guilty of hitting snooze one, two or three too many times. Or worse, you've mixed up your a.m. and p.m. settings. Partnering with multitasking, goof-proof, easy-to-apply products is key for fast beauty on hectic mornings. Here are the makeup tips and tricks you'll need to conquer a crazy morning and look flawless.
1. Pack three steps into one by applying a BB Cream like Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream. This is your moisturizer, your SPF and your coverage! It's self-adjusting, so it's foolproof. Plus, you can apply it with your fingertips for a fast start.
2. Next, cancel out any discoloration on the eyelids with a concealing primer like Urban Decay's Primer Potion in Eden.
3. Now it's time to conceal the rest of your redness, dark circles and blemishes with concealer. Benefit's Fake Up hydrating concealer applies smoothly and quickly. This is an ideal product when time is of the essence! Blend concealer out with either a brush or your fingertips.
4. Grab a multitasking product like Benefit's Posietint lip and cheek stain. Apply in whiskerlike strokes to cheeks, and blend. Apply to lips for a subtle stain.
5. Lightly set with a translucent setting powder like bareMinerals Mineral Veil.
6. No need to skip crucial brow definition on a crazy morning! Just grab Benefit's Gimme Brow. It's a super-quick way to define and set brows.
7. Cream shadows are the best for quick, effortless application. Just dip your finger in a color like Tough as Taupe, one of the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel shadows, and dab all over the lid, up to the crease.
8. Next, coat lashes with a mascara that is clump-proof so you can do quick coats without worry. I love L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes.
9. Last, slick on a moisturizing balm with a little tint of added color. I love Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Demure.
With these makeup tips and tricks, you're ready to dash out the door looking fresh and beautiful. Check out the video below for more application tips and to see the finished look.
For more makeup tips and tricks from Ivy, go to Wake Up for Makeup.