Photos (l to r): KM/FameFlynet Pictures, GG/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES, Juan Rico/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
Can you go wrong with this hot hue? Possibly. I'd avoid shades with brown undertones because they appear more terracotta. Besides, this juicy lip trend is about vivid color.
When sporting this look, keep your eye makeup soft, neutral, and matte. I love pairing a juicy OJ pout with a matte, warm brown on the eyes. Try Buck from Urban Decay or Bliss from Stila's In the Light palette.
Tip: If you're not ready to fully embrace the trend, try slicking an orange gloss over your regular pink lipstick or pat a little orange in the center of your lips only.
These are my favorite lip products to create the of-the-moment kisser.
For the Shy
For the Bold
1. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Bang
2. Maybelline Sensational Vivids in Electric Orange
3. Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tar in Beta
4. Stila Color Balm Lipstick in Valentina
5. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Audacious
For more makeup tips and tricks from Ivy, check out her blog Wake Up for Makeup.