- COACH Signature Breast Cancer Awareness Eau de Toilette Limited Edition $68
A percentage of the retail price will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. If this is your go-to scent, why not stock up and feel great about being charitable, too!
- MARC JACOBS Daisy Hot Pink Edition fragrance $79
A portion of net proceeds will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. This is a fresh floral scent loved by many and the hot pink bottle is super cute.
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Together in Pink Brush Set $36
One dollar of each sale goes to the Breast Cancer Association. This is a set of quality, all-synthetic brushes encased in a cute little bag!
- GLAMGLOW Cure Sexy Tingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask $69
GLAMGLOW will donate an impressive 25 percent of its profits to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. This foundation provides mammograms for those in need. The founder of GLAMGLOW, Shannon Dellimore, is the daughter of a breast cancer survivor.
- Sonia Kashuk Primping For A Cause Eyelash Curler $16.99
Target will donate 15 percent of the purchase price of each product to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. It’s a good idea to get a fresh eyelash curler every few years and this one is doing more good than just curling your lashes.
- e.l.f. Studio HD Blush in Headliner $3
An amazing 100 percent of the proceeds from the sale of this product will go to Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Go e.l.f!
- Bobbi Brown French Pink Blush and Mini Face Blender Brush $45
For each blush and brush set sold, $10 will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. This is a perfect pink that will look good on nearly everyone!
- EOS Breast Cancer Awareness 2-Pack $6.49
A portion of proceeds will benefit breast cancer research. These are some of the best inexpensive lip balms out and they're easy to find in your purse due to their round shape. You can stock up on these, because you’ll always want to have several, and donate to breast cancer research, too!
- Estee Lauder Pink Ribbon Lip Collection $29.50
Estee Lauder will donate 20 percent of the retail price to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation, actually founded by Evelyn Lauder in 1993.
Now go shop for a good cause!
For more makeup tips from Ivy visit Wake Up For Makeup.