Getting your nails done always feels like a special occasion. There is almost nothing better than leaving the salon with a fresh set of nails and perfectly painted toes—but it can be an uphill battle actually getting there. Here's the thought process every woman has had getting her nails done.
1. There's a 15 minute wait? But it's Tuesday?
2. Oh well, at least I have time to pick a color.
3. Let's scroll Pinterest for ideas.
4. Ooo, I'm diggin' this pale pink.
5. Am I tan enough for a pastel color?
6. Probably not. Pastels are out of the question.
7. Is it acceptable to have black nails during the Spring?
8. Wait, how has it been 15 minutes already?!
9. I haven't picked a color!
10. Uh, hi, yes, I'm still deciding between these three.
11. They're speaking in a different language.
12. And laughing.
13. Oh God, are they laughing at me?
14. My cuticles aren't THAT bad... Right?
15. Should I get acrylics or gel?
16. What the hell is dip powder?
17. I asked for almond shaped, but they're looking square-ish. Should I say something?
18. Okay, looking more normal now.
19. OW, OW, OWWWW. I have a cut and that acetone burns.
20. *Puts on a pleasant face*
21. I'm okay, didn't feel a thing.
22. I wonder if I have any texts.
23. I'm hungry.
24. Why do nails take so much time?
25. Hand massage, YASSSS.
26. Do I even like this color? I'm having second thoughts.
27. Looks better after the second coat.
28. This group of ladies in the nail salon is totally judging me.
29. How do they all know each other? Must be regulars.
30. I can't believe I'm spending $30 on this.
31. Treat yo'self
32. All done, and they look AMAZING.
33. Damnit, I already smudged one.