It's relatively easy to get the look with a few tools, including a large dotting tool, a small dotting tool, and a thin nail art brush. I used five polish colors: black, white, pink, red, and green.
Here's how you do it:
1. Before you start, remove you old nail polish and push back your cuticles.
2. Paint two coats of white polish; let nails dry for about 5 minutes.
3. Dip your thin nail art brush in black polish and paint five evenly spaced stripes across the length each nail, allowing it to dry for another 5 minutes.
4. Dip your large dotting tool in pink polish. Place three overlapping pink dots on one corner of your nail. Find another spot on your nail and apply three more overlapping pink dots. Let dry.
5. Dip your small dotting tool in red polish. Partially outline the pink dots and either place a small red dot in the middle or a line that goes from the middle to the outside of the pink dots to create the petals of the flower. Let dry.
6. Clean the small dotting tool and dip it in green polish for the petals of the flowers. Place the dotting tool on the outside of the flower and lift while dragging out to create a small teardrop shaped flower petal. Let dry. Gently apply a clear topcoat to protect your nail art design and add a beautiful shine
Here's a Pin-able version with all the steps and a finished image, too. Happy painting!
For more nail art designs from Jocelyn, visit PolishPedia.