I originally saw this floral fox nail art tutorial here on Hey Nice Nails, and I just couldn't resist re-creating such a sweet nail design. I thought the designs would be complicated, but they're actually so easy that a beginner could create these at home. Follow these steps to get the look.
1. Paint your nails with a light pink or nude base color. I used Liz Earle's Grace.
2. Using red polish and a nail art striping brush, paint two curved lines on your nail. I used Barry M's Copa Cobana.
3. Paint a curved line slightly below your cuticle, join it with your other lines, and fill in with red polish. Let dry.
4. Using a small nail art brush and red polish, paint the ears. Use a dotting tool and black to add two eyes and a nose.
5. Paint flowers using lilac, red and light pink on the tips of your other four nails. Draw a light pink flower on one of the fox's ears.
6. Using a thin nail art brush, paint leaves. Fill in the center of the flowers using gold. I used Barry M's Gold Foil. Let dry, and apply a top coat to protect your design.
For more nail art from Alice, go to One Nail to Rule Them All.