Mix the elegance of the French tip and the glam of glitter, and you've got a glitter French tip! This design is so easy to apply and looks very professional when it is finished.
You will need:
- Large pieces of glitter
- Thin nail art brush
- Base and top coat
- Polish color (I chose China Glaze's Flip Flop Fantasy because I love the way silver glitter looks with the bright pink polish.)
Here's how to do it:
1. To get started, clean off all your nails and apply a clear base coat. Now apply two coats of pink polish to all your nails. Do not wait for the polish to dry before starting the next step.
2. Sprinkle glitter on a piece of paper and wet the end of your thin nail art brush with a bit of water.
3. Lightly touch the tip of the brush onto a single piece of glitter and place it on the tip of your nail. Gently press the piece of glitter into your nail with the brush your finger.
4. Leave about a half of the glitter width between the pieces and repeat this until there is a row of glitter at the end of your nail. Apply one more row on top of that and have the second row fall into the gaps of the first row. Finish with a top coat, and you're done!
Here's a Pin-able version with the steps and a finished image. Enjoy your bling!
For more nail art from Jocelyn, visit PolishPedia.com