Have you ever wondered how to make it look like you’re bleeding from your cuticles? Well, probably not, but I bet you’re curious now! Read on to find out how it’s done.
Before you start, make sure you have everything you need:
- A flesh-colored nail polish
- Blood red nail polish
- A dotting tool
- A nail art brush
- Top coat
- Nail polish remover
Follow these step-by-step directions to create this dripping blood nail design:
- Paint on a nail polish that matches your skin tone. I’ve used Barry M Vanilla.
- Paint a few thin lines of varying lengths from your cuticle down your nail in the blood red polish.
- Using a dotting tool, add one dot to the end of each line.
- Pick up your nail art brush and draw a curved line from the dot to your cuticle.
- Fill in the area near your cuticles by joining up the lines.
- To finish, add your favorite top coat and clean up any mess that’s left on your cuticles using polish remover and a small nail brush.
Will you be completing your Halloween costume with some gory nail art this year?
For more nail art inspiration, visit Sammy at The Nailasaurus!