Two of the things you see the most around Valentine's Day are roses and hearts; so why not combine the two with this cute Valentine's Day nail art? With the hearts spread across two nails you have more room for detail (or mistakes) and it's also not as overbearing as having individual hearts on each nail. The pop of glitter as the outline really helps to define the design, and gives it that classy romantic look that you need for any Valentine's Day nail art. Who needs a beau when you've got nails like these?
You will need a light blue polish, two shades of pink polish, dark green polish, and a gold glitter polish, plus a nail art brush, and a fast drying topcoat.
1. Paint your nails with a light blue base. I used Essie's Borrowed and Blue.
2. Using a nail art brush and light pink polish—like Barry M's Get Set Go—draw the shapes of half a heart on your nails. Start with the curve of your heart and move down to the side of your nail for the point, then fill in.
3. Using a dotting tool or a nail art brush draw dark pink circles—I used Barry M's In a Flash—inside your hearts. Once dry, using the tip of a nail art brush draw lines within the dots for the rose petal shapes.
4. Using a nail art brush and a dark green polish, draw the leaves. OPI's Dont Mess With OPI is a good dark gree option. Start from the flower and flick outwards to create a leaf shape.
5. Using the tip of your brush or a dotting tool draw dots of gold between your flowers.
6. Outline your hearts with a nail art brush and gold polish like Essie's Beyond Cozy. Once dry, finish the look with topcoat.