This St. Patrick's Day nail art design was so fun! I felt like a puzzle master, aligning each shamrock leaf and stem together. As long as you can see individual pieces of glitter, you will be able to do this on your own nails!
For this nail design, you'll need:
- Small dotting tool
- Copper hexagon glitter
- Gold stick glitter
- Green polish (China Glaze Tree Hugger)
- Gold polish (Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Golden-I)
- Base coat
- Top coat
- Start by applying a clear base coat to all your nails
- Paint two coats of a green polish to all your fingers except your ring finger.
- Pour two small piles of glitter on a paper plate near your nails. One pile of copper hexagon glitter for the shamrocks and gold stick glitter for the stems.
- Use your small dotting tool to pick up each piece of gold stick glitter and place on your tacky polish one at a time. This will be the stem for each shamrock.
- Now use your small dotting tool to pick up the copper hexagon glitter and place four pieces in a cluster, one at a time around the stem.
- Apply gold polish to your ring finger. While the polish is still wet, pour the hexagon glitter onto the nail and gently press into the wet polish with your finger.
- Apply a top coat to protect your manicure.
Here's a helpful tutorial showing how to apply the pieces of glitter. It was so fun!
For more nail art designs by Jocelyn, go to PolishPedia.com