Keeping skin hydrated during the winter is a constant battle. But, here are a few tips that will quench your body from head to toe!
1. Massage cashew nut oil into dry feet and put on a thin pair of socks and wear to bed.
2. Keep hands smooth as silk by apply almond or jojoba oil each
night. (I also apply a little heavier around the cuticles).
3. Before taking a shower or bath, dry brush your body with a natural
bristle body brush to exfoliate and stimulate circulation then apply
olive oil from head to toe you’ll feel relaxed, rejuvenated and oh
so soft when you emerge from the water.
4. Bulgarian rose oil will improve your complexion. I like to cleanse
with Dr. Bonner’s Hemp Rose Pure Castile Soap with a few drops
of olive oil (this is also a great make-up remover) rinse, pat dry
with your cloth and moisturize with olive oil and 3 drops of
Bulgarian rose oil.
5. For longer thicker lashes apply castor or olive oil nightly. (I’ve
never done this long enough to know if it actually works! :) )
Style and Beauty Expert
Absolute Style and Beauty
Author of the soon to be released "Absolute Style and Beauty"
Follow me on Twitter:http://www.twitter.com/tayelorkennedy