Everybody wants to be a social media influencer these days — nothing beats the satisfaction of gaining new followers who heart your posts. But when celebs use Instagram to show us behind the scenes into their lives and themselves as a human being, we love it even more.
Case in point: Nobody kills 'em with kindness better than the incredible Selena Gomez, which is probably why she's the first person ever to reach 100 million followers on Instagram.
Yes, you heard that right: 100 million followers. Gomez's huge Instagram following is larger than most European populations... just let that sink in.
What's even more impressive is the fact singer has not updated her account in more than six weeks, with her latest post thanking her fans for their support of her Revival Tour.
Gomez is currently taking a break from touring to focus on her mental health and well-being, an inspiring decision we cannot support enough.
To celebrate our favorite singer's huge social media milestone, here are her best Instagram posts of all time (in our opinion).
1. Her Super-Cool Style
2. Her Fourth of July Party We Weren't Invited To (Jealous)
3. The Time She Danced With an Adorable Super Fan
4. When She Rocked a Denim Bathing Suit Like a Goddess
5. When She Sang on the Floor Just to Practice
6. When She Showed Her Fans How Much She Loves Them
7. The Time When She Ate a Doughnut in a Sparkly Blazer
8. Her Effortless Casual Style In Front of Cars
9. When She Flawlessly Kicked Off Her Revival Tour
10. When She Rocked Sugar Skull Makeup Unlike Anybody Else, Ever
11. When She Posted This Too-Cute Pic of Her Godson
12. Her Very First Insta Ever
Selena Gomez, we love you more than love song. Cheers to the next 100 million, baby!