2. Four Seasons in Riyadh has dealt with women’s security by creating the Pearl Floor, a women’s-only floor with express check-in. There’s also a family area where women can dine alone, a lounge with free WIFI and a new Ladies Gym (so you won’t get yourself in hot water for making cultural mistakes).
3. Georgian Court in Vancouver has a ladies-only floor, too, with 18 rooms for female travelers. We’ve got fantastic feedback from our members about it. Each room has a flat iron, a curling iron, upgraded Aveda spa products and copies of fashion magazines.
4. K+K Hotel George in London is great. We’ve actually educated them about being more female friendly, and they went up a star partially because of that. If you book with the Maiden Voyage code on our website, they offer a free female-business-traveler package that includes in-room flowers, sparkling wine and chocolates. The hotel also has onsite secure parking, a wellness center and massages available upon request.
5. Sofitel Luxembourg Le Grand Ducal was recommended to us by members. They liked the chilled-out vibe, the lady-friendly atmosphere and the welcome cocktails on the panoramic top floor. Female staff delivers room service, and each room is equipped with a full-length mirror, high-powered hair dryer and Hermes toiletries.
6. The WorldHotel Grand Winston in The Hague has created a ladies-only business room. Female business travelers stay near—but not right next to—the elevator and the rooms have extra bolts. They also have step machines, extra slippers and satin coat hangers in each room.
7. The Intercontinental in Geneva has an outdoor heated swimming pool and a massive Clarins spa. Not to mention free WIFI and 24-hour room service.
Want MORE? Sign up for our weekly newsletter here!