1. You never use sarcasm
This is me being sarcastic. (A sasshole is the QUEEN of Sarcasm)
2. Your friends can always count on you to be honest, even if the truth is ugly
"I mean, no offense, but that dress really isn't your color."
3. Your method of flirting is being as sassy as possible
*channeling our innner Rihanna, always*
4. So you love when a guy can tease you right back
If you can keep up with my attitude, you automatically get bonus points.
5. Your closest friends know how to take your sass
And they sometimes dish it out as much as you do (#proud).
6. But people who don't know you think you're a bitch
How many times have you heard, "when I first saw you, I thought you'd be really mean"?
7. Sometimes you forget that not everyone understands your sense of humor
I have to consistently remind myself not to be a sasshole to everyone I meet.
8. You have no patience for stupid people
Can you just... Not?
9. Sometimes you roll your eyes so hard, you're worried your pupils will disappear
You've also become a master at the uber-discreet eyeroll.
10. You've got a mad case of RBF
You're really a lot nicer than you look.
11. Filters? Who needs 'em!
You don't always think before you speak, and it sometimes gets you in trouble.
12. You think you could "Keep Up With The Kardashians" just fine
Kourtney Kardashian (a fellow sasshole) would be the ultimate BFF.
13. You don't put up with boys' shit
Don't make me snap my fingers in a Z-formation.
14. People can't tell when you're being serious or joking
"Lol, I hate you."
15. You are overdosed on confidence, and you WORK it
You have a queen's mentality at all times. Bow down, peasants.
16. So any negative comments belong in the trash
Negativity ain't worth your time.
17. You won't stay upset for very long
Not much phases you, and being sad just isn't worth it. Besides, you're just too damn funny.
18. You love your sass, and it's here to stay
Woman with sass > girl with no class.