1. You can't say no to a shopping trip.
Even if there's nothing to shop for, a shopaholic can't help tagging along when the opportunity arises.
2. Getting a good bargain makes your heart happy.
Finding a dress at Express for 75% off? I just got the chills.
3. You buy things you really don't need.
Hmmm, maybe this scuba gear will come in handy someday?
4. It's not just clothes that are the problem.
As much as you love Forever 21, you also can't resist stores like Hobby Lobby, Bath and Body Works, and Chipotle.
5. You have all the best excuses to justify what you bought.
"I haven't bought a new romper in awhile. I think my bra size changed? This brand of jeans lasts FOREVER."
6. Your purse is full of receipts.
Good luck finding a pen or hair tie in that dark abyss.
7. Buying only one item is impossible.
You may have told yourself you only need ONE tube of mascara, but here you are in the checkout line with a coconut candle, two bottles of nail polish, a Diet Coke, and no mascara.
8. You have trouble stuffing your closet with all your clothes.
You probably even have drawers or storage bins, too. A walk-in closet would be a dream.
9. And there is no such thing as "too many shoes."
Sneakers, flip flops, sandals, flats, boots, heels, wedges, slippers... You can never. Have. Enough.
10. It's hard to keep yourself from online shopping during class/work.
What's more pressing: the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, or the clearance event happening on Nordstrom's website?
11. You have your debit card number memorized.
Those 16 little numbers are your lifeline.
12. Packages arrive on your doorstep that you don't remember ordering.
Are these the thigh-high boots I bought from Tobi, or the dresses I snagged from Nasty Gal?
13. But when your online purchases finally do arrive, it's basically Christmas.
Happy Holidays to ME.
14. You can't resist a sale.
I don't necessarily need any new sports bras, but this BOGO deal is too good to pass up.
15. You could go months without repeating an outfit.
Maybe even years. The mix and match options are endless.
16. Black Friday for you is comparable to The Hunger Games.
It's every woman for herself. May the odds be ever in your favor.
17. You have things in your closet with the tags still on.
"I'll wear this someday."
18. You get emails from your favorite stores about all their deals.
How can I resist the sales when Sephora emails me showing off the newest Kat Von D lip shade?
19. You count shopping as cardio.
There is a lot of walking involved. Maybe even running sometimes, if the deal is good.
20. No matter how you're feeling, your credit card is always there for you.
I may be sick, emotional, or exhausted—but the bags under my eyes are Michael Kors.
21. You've always wanted to go to the Mall of America.
And if you've been before, you know how dangerous it can be. RIP wallet.
22. Even if you say you're broke, you still end up at the mall every weekend.
"Hi, I'm a broke college student, but I still blow all my money on clothes."
23. Shopping is [sometimes] cheaper than therapy.
Well, it's more fun, at least.
24. You have a job mostly so you have money to go shopping.
Work hard, shop harder.
25. You need to be successful in order to support your shopaholic tendencies.
Being a shopaholic is a ~lifestyle~ and we wouldn't have it any other way—but you'll need a good job to support your future habits. If this isn't motivation to chase your career goals, we don't know what is.