- Kate Spade 22-by-14-inch patent wheelie ($695) is bright and tough, with extra compartments.
- Giorgio Fedon 1919 laptop bag in soft calfskin ($695) is an exquisite way to protect your computer.
- Smythson of Bond Street embossed-leather travel wallet ($565) has slots for tickets and a passport.
- Anne Klein New York dual-time watch ($295) keeps you current in two time zones.
- White + Warren cashmere slippers ($120) and mask ($100) come in 12 cool shades.
- Graphic Image for Henri Bendel luggage tags ($28) are easy to spot on the carousel.
Originally published in MORE magazine, December 2007/January 2008.