1. Shelves with clean lines are versatile for storage and showcasing personal objects + look stunning in a space. If you can go floor-to-ceiling in your space, you can make your space feel bigger by creating vertical depth.
2. A large, leaning mirror is one of the best ways to open up your space and create the illusion of a much grander area. Classy, chic, and simple, this is affordable small space solution works.
3. Using your vertical space is pretty much part of all of these small space ideas. By floating shelves, say for an office space, then you are drawing the eye up as well as using a smaller footprint.
4. Love incorporating small details throughout my small space. Create your own vibe that you love by showcasing your own personal objects and wares in small “sections” in your space.
5. Creating the look of “more space” in your space is the goal. Using your walls to do this is key. Go up in your home and you’ll be surprised at how much bigger your space will feel.