Confess, that interview didn’t go quite as planned did it?
You perfected your resume and landed a great job interview. Don’t let bad behavior get between you and a great job. I, like many of you, have enjoyed the staffer rants like this:
Staffer Rant for the Day: When you go to a job interview, do not dress like you are going to the club! I have done two interviews this morning. One girl had on such a low cut shirt that her boobs were hanging out almost showing her nipples. The other girl had on such a short skirt that it left nothing to the imagination. Ugh.
And personnel executives compiled a list of the worst interview blunders which included these:
- Applicant claimed to be so well qualified that if he didn’t get the job, it would prove the company’s management was incompetent.
- Applicant stretched out on the floor to fill out the job application.
- Applicant brought her large dog to the interview.
- Applicant chewed bubble gum and constantly blew bubbles.
- Applicant kept giggling through serious interview.
Read more here
Confess, have you made a major mistake during a job interview that may have cost you a job?Originally published on truuconfessions.com