Apparently, vampire love equals box office love, which equals payday love for Kristen Stewart. The 22-year-old actress tops the latest Forbes ranking of the highest-paid actresses, and, according to the magazine, she’s 16 years younger than the second-youngest actress on the list.
That would be another Kristen—Kristen Wiig, 38, of Saturday Night Live and Bridesmaids fame, who comes in at number nine, Forbes reports, measuring earnings between May 2011 and May 2012.
“Women are still paid less than men in the movie business,” the magazine adds. “The 10 actresses who make up our list earned a total $200 million compared to the $361 million brought in by our top 10 men.”
Does this mean more Bella Swan–like roles for the future? Meryl Streep as Vampira? Actually, we’d totally go see that one.
Here’s the top 10:
- 1. Kristen Stewart, $34.5 million
- 2. Cameron Diaz, $34 million
- 3. Sandra Bullock, $25 million
- 4. Angelina Jolie, $20 million
- 5. Charlize Theron, $18 million
- 6. Julia Roberts, $16 million
- 7. Sarah Jessica Parker, $15 million
- 8. Meryl Streep, $12 million
- 9. Kristen Wiig, $12 million
- 10. Jennifer Aniston, $11 million
Don’t miss out on MORE great articles like this one. Click here to sign up for our weekly newsletter!