Whether you’ve been compulsively keeping score the whole season, or just picking teams by the cutest derrieres, everyone knows that the Super Bowl is also a fabulous excuse to drink heavily. Thanks to our friends at BevMo!, we’ve rounded up some dangerously intoxicating football-inspired concoctions that would make great additions to a Super Bowl soiree.
Toast your favorite player with the official MVP Cocktail:
- 1/2 ounce Malibu rum
- 1/2 ounce vodka
- Pineapple juice
- Shake Malibu rum, vodka, and pineapple juice over ice. Strain into a cocktail glass and decorate with a cherry.
Highlight all the hottest plays with a Ciroc Red Zone:
- 1-1/2 ounce Ciroc Red Berry
- 1 ounce sour mix
- 1/4 ounce Chambord liqueur
- Shake ingredients over ice and strain into a chilled martini glass.
Sack that QB with the Blitz Cocktail:
- 1-1/2 ounce Patrón Añejo tequila
- 1 ounce Lillet Rouge
- 1 ounce orange curacao liqueur
- Splash of orange bitters
- In an ice-filled cocktail shaker, add ingredients. Shake until well blended. Strain over ice.
Fourth quarter with four seconds left Hail Mary Shooter:
- 1-1/4 ounce pepper vodka
- Five dashes Tabasco sauce
- Splash tomato juice
- Mix all ingredients in a shaker with ice, strain into shot glass.
Wrap it up with the Perfect Post-Game Margarita:
- One part Espolon tequila
- Three parts Jose Cuervo Margarita Mix
- 1/2 cup or more of crushed ice
- Whip in blender to enjoy it frozen, or simply on the rocks. Rim a margarita glass with BevMo! lime salt and a slice of lime to serve.