- First, remove everything from your medicine cabinet and give your shelves a good wipe-down. Then, check the labels and discard any expired prescriptions and beauty products. Remember, old medicine is bad medicine. It’s not worth the risk to keep expired prescriptions on the shelves.
- If you live in a small living space or simply have too many products to store, chances are you feel cramped for space in your bathroom. Containers help de-clutter and allow for easy stacking. Remember, medicine cabinets are roughly three-to-four inches deep, so keep this in mind while shopping for the perfect cabinet containers.
- To retain the shape of our beloved beauty brushes, store them right-side up in your favorite mugs or jars.
- Perfumes come in pretty packaging, so why not show them off? Make room in our medicine cabinet and showcase your perfume bottles in a pretty tray on your sink countertop.
- Store larger cosmetics (shampoo bottles, shaving creams, etc.,) underneath the sink for extra room and invest in a large cosmetic train case to organize your cosmetics and beauty supplies.
For more great tips on bathroom organization, check out these stories from our sister sites: