Everywhere but the burpie cloth!
Top Ten Places I Never Expected to Find Baby Barf:
- Running down my cleavage and pooling in the fabric of my bra waiting to drench my stomach.
- Dripping from the seam of my dining room table where it pulls apart for a leaf.
- The back of the couch ... the part that is not accessible due to it being right up against the wall and windows.
- Inside the bottom drawer of the refrigerator.
- Completely drenching my husband’s watch, as if he marinated it in a bucket of barf.
- Dripping down the back of my calves into my socks and shoes.
- The foot pedals of the elliptical machine and the innermost workings of the wheels.
- Inside a brand-new purse ... that had just gotten filled with everything I own.
- Computer keyboard.
- Directly into the mouth from flying baby superman position. Hey, I warned my husband about that one.