I have been researching for a while things to do with all of those wipes tubs I have been collecting since my baby was born months ago. Here are a few ideas I have across:
- Around the house: I use them to hold plastic grocery bags, dryer sheets, trial size items. they make a good piggy bank for the kids turn it into craft and have them paint and redecorate the tub.
- Around the kitchen: instant oatmeal packets, hot cocoa envelopes, recipe cards.
- Around the home office: Use them to keep photos, scrapbooking or other craft supplies.
- They are great for holding and dispensing yarn. Can also hold crayons, markers and other school supplies.
- In the car: use them to hold a first-aid kit and keep in the car. They are also great for holding and dispensing tissue paper, no more crushed boxes in the car. Create a travel box with small toys to keep children busy while in the car.
- Around the workshop: use it to holds small tools, also rags, screws.
- Other: have a pet? great for holding pet food while traveling.
Tubs for baby wipes also provide storage solutions in classroom, so consider donating them for their use. A final tip to consider is to offer them on Freecycle.org to help other people with their storage solutions.
Originally published on Common Sense with MoneyPhoto courtesy of Common Sense with Money