You love your best friend. And you love that someone sees her for the amazing person she is, but some things definitely change when that new person comes along. Here's what happens when your bestie finds that special person.
1. You celebrate the good news
And joke about how you never really thought you'd be lonely cat ladies.
2. Your convos change focus from "Check out that cutie" to "Bobby did the sweetest thing today"
But the bedroom play-by-plays never go away.
3. Your friend group starts to grow
Their friends become your friends and vice versa.
4. They start setting you up with aforementioned friends
Run. 'Cause you don't need that drama.
5. Suddenly your BFF's SO is like another sibling in your life
And your brother-sister arguments get on your best friend's nerves.
6. You know EXACTLY what's going on in their relationship
She tells you everything. EVERYTHING.
7. Your plus one isn't so constant
But that's okay, some sacrifices need to be made.
8. You learn how to be the ultimate third-wheel
Like taking photos for their future wedding slide show.
9. Speaking of weddings, you've started planning theirs
You know her colors, the date, exactly how she wants him to propose.
10 You start seeing less of them
Hey, everyone needs their alone time.
11. But you do start to miss them
Because even though you're happy for them, your weekend adventures are dwindling.
12 But you see a change in her attitude
The sun is shining. Couples are cute again. And everything is making her smile.
13. Which in turn is making you smile
Because when your best friend is happy, you're happy.
14. And you know no matter who comes into your lives
Your friendship is forever.