Hurl yourself out of your comfort zone and into a brave new world where style, substance and unmitigated badassery abound. The rut busting starts here
1. Professional Coach Pratish Mistry.
2. Michael Breus, The Sleep Doctor, and Mark Hyman, author of The Blood Sugar Solution and chair of the Institute for Functional Medicine.
3. Yuvaraj Sowma, a Vastu Shastra consultant.
Source: Erin McHugh, author of One Good Deed.
Source: Sonja Lyubomirsky, author of The Myths of Happiness.
Source: Judith Wendell, founder of the Feng Shui Consultancy Sacred Currents.
8. Sonja Lyubomirsky, author of The Myth of Happiness.
10. Judith Wendell, founder of the Feng Shui Consultancy Sacred Currents.
Source: Karen Amster-Young, co-author of The 52 Weeks.
Source: James Martin, Jesuit priest and author of The Jesuit Guide to (Almost) Everything.
Source: Art therapist Lucia Capacchione, author of The Power of Your Other Hand.
Source: Priscilla Warner, author of Learning to Breathe.
Source: Auditory neuroscientist Seth S. Horowitz, author of The Universal Sense.
Source: Health and fitness coach Chris Freytag.
Source: Marlene Caroselli, author of Leadership Skills for Managers.
Source: Candace Kumai, author of Cook Yourself Sexy.
Next: Notable, Quotable and Just Plain Funny! May 2013 Edition
Want MORE? Sign up for our FREE weekly newsletter.
Photo Courtesy of Nejron Photo/Shutterstock.com
First Published Fri, 2013-06-07 14:11
Find this story at: