If you become involved in an accident, your car is stolen or if a third party causes damage to the car, your insurance in Denmark covers part or all future costs for repair and other services. The amount of eligible costs depend on the contract. The insurance premium is determined the desired duration and level of insurance coverage and extended warranty. Insurers typically include an average 20 percent increase for cars, which have gone from twelve to twenty-one months (including) the date of first registration, and on average 50 percent increase on the price for cars with engines over 1400 cc and 4 x 4. Car Insurance licenses can cover all risks (full insurance)—this covers total or partial damage to the insured car in many events:
· Theft of vehicle
· Fire and explosion, occurred during a stay with inoperative engine due to technical failure or accident;
· Fire and explosion at a standstill and engine inoperative due to lightning on fire;
· Fire or explosion during the movement of vehicles due to the inclusion and operation of an engine;
· Natural disasters;
· Emergency, derived from a collision with a car or other moving or stationary objects, of attack by people and animals;
· Malicious acts of third parties in terms of mechanical, chemical or other effects on the insured vehicle;
· Full or partial damage to the insured car by another vehicle, person, animal or object when the insured car is parked;
Insurance policy “Partial” includes cover for damage:
· Fire or explosion occurred during movement or during stay due to insulation and operation of an engine;
· Emergency, derived from collision with another car or other moving and stationary objects, of attack by people and animals, earth and rock, falling trees and branches falling objects from buildings and aircraft bodies.
· Malicious acts of third parties on the insured vehicle;
· Full or partial damage to insured car by another vehicle, person, animal or object when the insured vehicle was parked;
Insurance policy “Minimum” includes cover for fire damage or explosion during a stay with inoperative engine due to technical failure or accident and damage from natural disasters.
The agreed sum of the insurance may not exceed the actual value of the vehicle at the date of the insurance specified under invoiced value of the vehicle at the date of first sale. Included in the insurance are components of the vehicle like the engine, synchronizing belts, transmission, clutch, cooling systems, fuel system, steering system, turbo (installed at the factory) front and rear suspension, brakes (and ABS); electric system, air conditioning, interior and exterior body. In addition, the insurance coverage includes oil seals, coats, working materials. Oil, oil filters and antifreeze are covered only if it is imperative to be replaced due to damage to a part that is covered by this insurance. It is required by the law to have at least the minimum insurance, but if you can afford it is recommended to have one of the bigger packages. If you would like to learn more about getting an insurance from Denmark or as the Danes say forsikring danmark tilbud, visit this website. To read an interesting article on car insurances, click this link.