Boho Braids are effortless, pretty, and wearable. This bohemian-inspired hairstyle looks great for every day wear and is simple enough so it won't take you forever to get ready in the morning. Wear them with a lace blouse and jeans or a pretty dress with a chunky knitted cardigan. It works perfectly on second day hair when you have some natural texture in it or for the same effect run a curling iron over your hair quickly for some added volume, check out this tutorial if you need a few pointers. Get these boho-braids fast by following these six easy steps:
1. Part your hair in a side part. On the heavy side take a piece of hair from near the hairline and braid a small fishtail braid.
2. Pull on the edges of the fishtail braid to create volume and to get some extra texture in it. Secure it temporarily with a small elastic.
3. Take a new piece of hair just next to the fishtail braid, divide it in three parts and braid a regular three strand braid.
4. Pull again on the edges of the braid to create volume. Secure with an elastic.
5. Take a piece of hair from the opposite side of the face and gather it together with the two braids in the back. Secure it together with an elastic but don´t pull the hair all the way through the last time, instead let it create a loop.
6. Release the two elastics of the braids then take a piece of hair to cover the elastic with and secure it in place with a bobby pin.
Now you have a simple, fun hairstyle too wear to brunch, happy hour, or anything in between.
Want more tips and tricks? For more hair inspiration or hair tutorials like this visit Ulrika at Yet Another Beauty Site.