Easy Updo Inspired by Lauren Conrad
Create a cute and casual updo perfect for those days when you want something that looks special without a lot of extra time.
The twisted updo works on many lengths of hair, including hair that falls just below the shoulders. For best results, make sure your hair has some texture—even second day curls would be great texture. Follow these steps to get the look.
1. Section of your hair just behind the ears. Do the same on both sides. Secure it out of the way.
2. Put the rest of the hair in a low ponytail, the last time you pull it through the elastic don't pull it all the way through. Instead, create a loop.
3. Take the end of the ponytail and twist it around the base of the ponytail. Secure with bobby pins.
4. Now it´s time to use the front hair you sectioned off and secured out of the way. You will separate the hair into three sections.
5. Start with the section closest to the back. Twist it and wrap it over around the looped ponytail.
6. Secure it with bobby pins.
7. Do the same on the other side.
8. Continue the same way with the middle and front sections.
Here is a Pin-able version of this chic, easy updo. We've included all the steps and the finished image. So gorgeous!
For more hair inspiration and tutorials from Ulrika, go to Yet Another Beauty Site.