How to Create an Easy Updo in Under a Minute
In a hurry and need a quick and easy updo before you run out the door? No worries—I've got you covered! This is hair made easy in just six simple steps and the best part is, you can do it in under one minute!
The great thing about this cute updo is that it can be worn for lot of different occasions. If you want a Boho look, make it a bit messy. You could even add a braid or some flowers. It also works for easy everyday wear or slick it back for those more formal occasions. This updo can be created with long or short hair and with different hair textures like straight, curly or wavy. Follow the six steps below and reference the pictures for a visual!
Easy Updo Step-by-Step
- Comb or brush your hair.
- Take two small strands of hair, one on each side of the head just above the ears.
- Secure them well in the back with a small elastic.
- Gather the remaining hair with an elastic near the ends.
- Loop the secured ends around the first sections.
- Secure with bobby pins and arrange it to your liking adjusting the coverage to make a nice full roll.
And you're finished, it's as easy as that! Now go rock your new 'do!
Visit Ulrika at Yet Another Beauty Site for more tutorials!