How to Create (or Fake) a Long Ponytail
by Jenny Strebe
Do you want to add a few inches to your ponytail without having to pay for expensive extensions? Today, I have the perfect tutorial for you ladies who dream of long locks. This look is ideal women with mid-length hair or long hair and works with every type of hair texture. It will give you that long ponytail you crave in just minutes.
Follow my easy step-by-step directions and watch the video below to learn how!
- Start with dry hair. From the nape to the crown, take a “U” like section. Clip the top section away for later.
- Create your first pony close to the base of your hairline.
- Drop the top section and take the remaining hair and create a second ponytail at the crown area. Secure the pony with an elastic.
- Spread out your hair for fullness.
- Finish this look off with a medium-hold hair spray.
For more hair tutorials visit Jenny at Confessions of a Hairstylist.