Vlogger Reveals the Secret to Creating This Gorgeous Updo
by Emily Gregor
This is the hair tutorial you’ve been waiting for.
The hair goddess has spoken. Vlogger Lilith Moon has finally answered all of our prayers and has created a full-length tutorial on how to do this gorgeous, wear-anywhere waterfall bun. Easy? Yes. Beautiful? Absolutely. Perfect for medium-length hair, you can wear it to the office, to school, or even out with your friends for a fabulous look that keeps all of your hair out of your face. Watch the full-length video below and learn from the goddess herself.
1. Section off the part of your hair you will be braiding, putting the rest into a high ponytail to keep it out of the way.
2. Create a waterfall braid with the hair you have sectioned off.
3. Incorporate all of the loose hair into your braid and tie it off with a clear elastic band to hold the style.
4. Put the remaining hair into a bun, making sure to incorporate the strands you discarded while creating your waterfall braid.
5. Use bobby pins to secure the bun.
So there you have it! A chic, easy updo you can wear anywhere. To see more of Lilith’s hair tutorials, visit her YouTube channel and get ready to be inspired.