Give Your Cheeks a Natural Glow With These Best Blushes
by Daniela Galvez
Shop The Story
When it comes to beauty products, one of the most underestimated items is blush. While contouring is important for giving your skin that sculpted look, blush is equally as important thanks to its ability to add an instant radiance to the cheeks that mimics a natural flush. A simple sweep of color on apples of the cheeks warms up your complexion and delivers a luminous glow. If you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed with the rouge shade selection and different formulas available in the market, we’re here to help. We scoured thousands of reviews and narrowed it down to 12 of the best blushes for every beauty need.
So blush it up, ladies! From products that are designed to match different complexions to ones chock-full of natural ingredients, check out these top cheeky picks. Ahead, you’ll find the list of best blushes for each category, where you can click to shop or keep scrolling to learn why each was awarded the top spot.
- Best Drugstore Pick: Milani Baked
- Best Luxury Pick: Hourglass Ambient Lighting
- Best Natural Pick: Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint
- Best Matte Pick: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour
- Best Shimmer Pick: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Luminous
- Best Cream Pick: Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Last Looks Cream
- Best Liquid Pick: Benefit Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain
- Best in Stick Form: Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm
- Best for Fair Skin: Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Box o’ Powder
- Best for Medium Skin: MAC Powder Blush in Gingerly
- Best for Dark Skin: Juvia’s Place The Saharan Vol. II Palette
- Best Overall: NARS Orgasm
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.