The 12 Best Eyeshadow Palettes to Create Any Makeup Look
by Daniela Galvez
Shop The Story
From shadows that enhance your eye color to ones that take you from day to night with ease, these are the top palettes you’ll want to add to your beauty collection.
Finding the perfect eyeshadow palette can be overwhelming when you don’t know where to start. From the sheer amount of palettes already in market to the different shade selections each has to offer, no palette is created equal. If you’re on the hunt for new shadows, you’re in luck! We curated a list of top palettes that fulfill all your eyeshadow needs, based on finishes, color, price tag, and texture. Whether you’re a newbie looking for step-by-step application instruction or want some looks that compliment your eye color, we’ve got you covered.
Ahead, you’ll find our best list, which you can click through to learn why each were awarded the top spot.
- Best Matte Palette: Tarte Tartelette
- Best Glitter Palette: Huda Beauty Desert Dusk
- Best Nude Palette: Urban Decay Naked 2
- Best Smokey Palette: Huda Beauty Obsessions in Smokey
- Best Affordable Palette: Wet n Wild Color Icon 10-Pan
- Best Luxury Palette: Pat McGrath Labs Mothership V in Bronze Seduction
- Best Palette for Beginners: Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour
- Best Palette for Brown Eyes: Too Faced The Chocolate Bar
- Best Palette for Green Eyes: Urban Decay Naked Heat
- Best Palette for Blue Eyes: LORAC Unzipped
- Best Bright Palette: Juvia’s Place The Zulu
- Best for Color Variety: Morphe Jaclyn Hill
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.