Fall Makeup Trends for 2013: Jewel Tones
Pantone’s Fall 2013 Color Forecast is chock full o’ jewels! Rich, saturated, precious-stone tones like emerald green and sapphire blue! There are some really fun ways to sneak these products into your Fall makeup trends.
Here are some perfect products to incorporate jewel tones into your makeup looks this fall.
Mykonos Blue = Sapphire
1. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Cobalt
How to wear it: A bold, winged cat eye with minimal shadow, preferably soft, rosy browns.
Koi = Topaz
2. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Bang, Sigma Eye Shadow in Catch
How to wear it: A bold, orange lip with minimal eye makeup like a neutral eye or clean liquid liner. As for orange shadow, try warming up your usual brown look by using the orange in the crease only.
Samba = Garnet
3. BITE Beauty High Pigment Matte Pencil in Pomegranate, NARS Lipstick in Jungle Red
How to wear it: Let your classic red lip be the showstopper and keep the rest of your makeup minimal. Resist the urge to top with gloss as a matte red looks velvety for fall.
Acai = Amethyst
4. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Ether, Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments in Potent Purple
How to wear it: Use a purple liner on your top and lower lash line and smudge it out for a smoky purple haze. Try a purple shadow on the outer third of your top lid and try mixing with gold and bronze tones.
Emerald = Emerald
5. Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow in Metallic Emerald
How to wear it: This foiled finish shadow looks best with perfectly defined lashes and a soft pink or nude lip.
Vivacious = Tourmaline
6. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Fuschia Flash Matte, L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Glistening Garnet
How to wear it: A vivid magenta lip is sexy and bold. Pair with a brown smoky eye or a flirty cat eye.
Get more makeup tips and info on fall makeup trends from Ivy at WakeUpforMakeup.