Halloween Makeup How-To: Pop Art Comic Book Girl
This Halloween, try this comic book girl makeup! It’s a look Roy Lichtenstein would be proud of and right on the pop art trend.
What You Need:
- Purple cream shadow; I used Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Cream Shadow in Painted Purple
- White cream shadow like NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Black liquid liner; I used Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- White cream makeup found in any Halloween makeup kit
- False eyelashes: two pairs of dramatic pointed lashes like Pop Beauty Icon False Lashes
- Bright pink lip color like OCC Lip Tar in Anime
- Begin by applying your normal foundation to your entire face.
- Fill in your eyebrows with black liquid liner, extending their shape on both ends. Create a sad appearance by drawing an exaggerated shape on the inner corners of brows.
- Apply a white cream shadow from the lash line to the brow bone. Line the inner rim with a white pencil as well. Extend your eye shape by drawing below your lash line.
- Apply purple cream shadow beginning at the lash line and extending past your natural crease.
- Outline your purple cream shadow with black liquid liner. Outline the lower white eye shape as well.
- Apply two sets of false lashes. Apply one along the top lashes and one below the white area.
- Outline the details of your face with black liquid liner, highlighting the crease in your chin, cheekbones, and bridge of your nose. Fill in the edges of your nostrils as well.
- Fill in your lips with a vivid pink color, then outline them with a black liner and add a highlight with a pop of white cream makeup on your lower lip.
- Create the dots by dipping the end of a makeup brush into white cream makeup and applying all over your face.