Here are some perfect products to incorporate jewel tones into your makeup looks this fall.
Mykonos Blue = Sapphire
1. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Cobalt
How to wear it: A bold, winged cat eye with minimal shadow, preferably soft, rosy browns.
Koi = Topaz
2. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Bang, Sigma Eye Shadow in Catch
How to wear it: A bold, orange lip with minimal eye makeup like a neutral eye or clean liquid liner. As for orange shadow, try warming up your usual brown look by using the orange in the crease only.
Samba = Garnet
3. BITE Beauty High Pigment Matte Pencil in Pomegranate, NARS Lipstick in Jungle Red
How to wear it: Let your classic red lip be the showstopper and keep the rest of your makeup minimal. Resist the urge to top with gloss as a matte red looks velvety for fall.
Acai = Amethyst
4. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Ether, Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments in Potent Purple
How to wear it: Use a purple liner on your top and lower lash line and smudge it out for a smoky purple haze. Try a purple shadow on the outer third of your top lid and try mixing with gold and bronze tones.
Emerald = Emerald
5. Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow in Metallic Emerald
How to wear it: This foiled finish shadow looks best with perfectly defined lashes and a soft pink or nude lip.
Vivacious = Tourmaline
6. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Fuschia Flash Matte, L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Glistening Garnet
How to wear it: A vivid magenta lip is sexy and bold. Pair with a brown smoky eye or a flirty cat eye.
Get more makeup tips and info on fall makeup trends from Ivy at WakeUpforMakeup.