If you're planning to be doing some kissing under the mistletoe this holiady season, make sure your pucker is pure perfection. This soft, muted smoky eye look will work on anyone. If you have lighter skin tone, adjust the neutrals down a shade for a more subtle look. If your skin is darker, deepen the hues.
- Start this polished holiday look by blending a dusty rose eye shadow into your crease and the outer corner of your eye.
- Use a matte vanilla shade to highlight just under the brow bone.
- Add sparkle with a pink champagne color, blending it up and into the rose color.
- Use a warm brown shadow to accent the outer corner of your lids.
- Smudge black pencil liner on your top lash line and swipe mascara across your lashes. Finish your eyes by curling your lashes before applying natural-looking false lashes. Glue them as close to your natural lash line as possible for a realistic look.
- Now, on to the lips. Use a rosy liner to outline and fill in your lips. Top with a brick lip color applied with a brush and you're ready to rock!